Welcome to Nicole Page Designs

Thanks for stopping by! Looking for custom painted wall art? You're in the right place. From personalized canvases to custom room decor and celebration banners, the possibilities are endless for the perfect gift or addition for your own home. Not sure exactly what you're looking for? Let's chat and we're sure to come up with something you'll love.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

New Design

I had so much fun designing this canvas for sweet baby Gabriella. It is based on Pottery Barn's Fairy Nursery Bedding. Have you seen it? So whimsical and adorable! Isn't it precious?



So, this was my inspiration for Gabriella's canvas. I am pretty happy with the way it turned out. I love the girly colors and the fairy is my favorite. It almost makes me want to have another baby and decorate a nursery. Almost. Instead, I will happily settle for creating wall art to help others celebrate their new little ones!



1 comment: